• Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

    A Frame

    The "A" shaped metal frame at the front of the caravan that is attached to the chassis and which has the towing hitch attached at the other. The A Frame is used to house your handbrake and jockey wheel as well as the hitch

    Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

    User Feedback

    There are no comments to display.

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

  • Touring and Tenting - Glossary V2 Copyright 2015 all rights reserved

  • Forum Statistics

    Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Posts

    • Fiat 500X
      By G4RY.. · Posted
      Thanks for the detailed information GaryB!! I really appreciate it. I have come across a 2 berth Lunar Clubman (2001) which has a MTPLM of 1190 which we may try go and see tomorrow.
    • French fuel price update
      By Rodders · Posted
      Friday 1500 hrs ish Another update Dordogne to Calais , prices for Diesel Carrefor  Sarlat €1.12 AutoRoute Dordogne to Calais €1.28/€1.36 Carrefor Calais €1.06pl   Cite Europe deserted !! this was around lunchtime Friday , normally heaving Quite a few shops are boarded up .Weak pound ?
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
    • Most Online

    Newest Member