Catches this week

211 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone caught anything this week?

no.gif Nothing from this end yet!

thumbup.gif Keep cool babe!

Posted

Too busy with work to get out hopefully next weekend fir me it's a three day one (GOT to take a holiday)

Posted

JBEANS just got back from 1st winter league match at Raker I was 7th with 16lb 02oz of small carp and roach 63lb won the match! perfect day for fishing though, mild with cloud cover and best of all no wind pepper.gif

Posted

Kojak well done! Hubby not been out this week, only with the ferret.

I see you are not far from my old stomping ground, Knaresborough...........

thumbup.gifpepper.gif Well done Babe!

Posted

This ought to be called 'Brag of the Week'. jump1.gif

Posted

This ought to be called 'Brag of the Week'. jump1.gif

goodpostingsign.gif

I was waiting for ?It was this big, honest!!!!? rolleyes.gif

The last time I went fishing, I caught a cold. lol.gif

Posted

Kojak well done!  Hubby not been out this week, only with the ferret.

I see you are not far from my old stomping ground, Knaresborough...........

thumbup.gif  pepper.gif  Well done Babe!

Once won ths Nidd champs from 2 fields below the weir with 28lb of Chub (about 5 years ago) out of Knarsborough on the Ripley road, turn left down a single track to the river

Posted

wall.JPG Hubby went up to Daneshill today, and forgot to take some dead bait for Piking, and couldn't get "fresh bait" so ended up with nothing.............

wall.JPG All that way for "nowt".............

Posted

It was tough last Sunday what with the frost and all wall.JPG managed just 6lb 4oz (5th in my section) 28lb of small carp and skimmers won the match, still I`ll be there this Sunday thumbup.gif weather has been mild so it should fish well.

Anyone else been out this week if so did you catch?

Posted

Not been out this week but off to Furnace Mill on Sunday fur and feather so will let you know how I get on

Paul jump1.gifjump1.gifpepper.gif

Posted

Too busy with work to get out hopefully next weekend fir me it's a three day one (GOT to take a holiday)

Nope didn't get a line wet

BUT got a visit to Decathlon to buy some kit for the caravan

Two nice Telecopic rods

one 11 foot at ?10.99 for course/spinning

one 13 foot 125gm casting weight sea rod at ?32.99

both including reels which are metal bodied and the sea one has two spools

so they caught an angler didn't they

Posted

wine.gif

Ssh , don't tell Pete no.gif seriously though, didn't know they did fishing gear , it's only at the back of us yes.gif Pete could wander round there whilst I went to Ikea yes.gif

Maggie xx thumbup.gif

Posted

wine.gif

Ssh , don't tell Pete  no.gif seriously though, didn't know they did fishing gear , it's only at the back of us  yes.gif Pete could wander round there whilst I went to Ikea  yes.gif

Maggie xx thumbup.gif

I can pop in on my way back from work when I need to

just glad they don't sell asticots at French prices

Posted

Just got back from the fur and feather 20lb won it I came 7th with 5.5lb what a cold and wet day

Posted

jump1.gif Well done Paul

Hubby went to his fav spot today and caught...............NOWT!

He got a Ron Thompson rod yesterday from Brights at Sheringham ready for the Mackrell fishing at Weybourne for ?40, including rod bag, spare reel and rod!

Posted

Furnace Mill seemed to fish a bit hard Paul! what did you catch on? our match on Raker was won with 38lb of small Carp on sweetcorn I had 24lb of Roach and Skimmers on single white maggot fished over hemp and caster for 3rd thumbup.gif

Posted

I had 8lb - 11oz this sunday came 9th in our match did anyone else fish this week? pepper.gifpepper.gifpepper.gif

Posted

no.gif Paul no fishing from this end for a while.... once the holidays start, then we are off to Weybourne for a bit of sea fishing! Can't wait! If the weather is good...........then there is a good chance the van will come out as well.

thumbup.gif Luv u Babe!

Posted

Kojak sorry I missed your post Furnace mill was fishing on maggot no one else was getting a bite on anything else,I used the pole at first and had a small carp the other carp I had were on the ledger. There were not many silver fish caught but the one lad had a 2.5 pound perch

Posted

Anybody been out over xmas? I fished a match at Raker Lakes yesterday and was second with 19lb-12oz with 15 chub and a few roach on white maggot w00t.gif all the carp are in one peg at the moment wall.JPG still this is what keeps us all going every week maybe I`ll draw it next week groupwave.gif(we need a smilie for keep on dreaming) jump1.gif

Posted

Nearest To water I got was the Raft Race at Matlock on Boxing Day

as a spectator I ain't going in until I get a dry suit

Posted

I`ve had a good day today won the final winter league match at Raker lakes with 29lb 6oz of chub and small carp, finished 3rd in the league and picked up 210 quid partytimesign.gif

Posted

jump1.gif Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbup.gif

Going Maxey over easter so hopefully some carp will come our way!

LOL

Posted

92lb-6oz at Raker Lakes in a match this Sunday if my number 3 section shattered with an hour to go I would have done the 100lb easy wall.JPG still won the match and can`t wait for next week fishing1.gif

Posted

Off to Llandudno on Thursday will report in Friday ................hopefuly it won't be just doggies