Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eurotunnel offer - Caravans go free

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Eurotunnel is ideal for travelling with a car and caravan or a campervan. You travel with your vehicle, in well-lit, air-conditioned carriages. And in only 35-minutes, you're in France on your way to your holiday destination. NOW with a fantastic offer - there has never been a better time to take your car and caravan on a trip with Eurotunnel.

Caravans go free

When you book a 'Flexible' Short Stay or 'Flexible' Long Stay Return ticket your caravan goes FREE!

Campervans - pay the car price

If you are travelling in a campervan and book either a 'Flexible' Short Stay or 'Flexible' Long Stay Return ticket you will only have to pay the car price.

Trailers go free

Taking your trailer with your car or campervan on holiday? If you book either a 'Flexible' Short Stay or 'Flexible' Long Stay Return ticket, your trailer will go free.

Conditions:

Travel out from Folkestone any day between 15.00 and 04.59 and return from Calais/Coquelles any day between 00.00 and 15.00. Return travel must be completed by 31 December 2004.

Book at least 3 days in advance of travel.

Amendable subject to availability within the specified travel times. Refundable with a ?40/64? fee.

Please help us by keeping gas cylinders (hydro-carbon gas) and their appliances switched off before boarding and whilst travelling on board. In addition, no more than 50kg of gas (maximum cylinder size 47kg) can be transported in a vehicle. Leaking or inadequately secured cylinders will not be accepted on the shuttle.

To book online Click here

user posted image

Please don't forget to mention Touring and Tenting if you travel with Eurotunnel

Posted

...Return travel must be completed by 31 December 2004....

Posted

Just looked for a fare for half term this October. Going out 23 october return 30 october Lowest fare quoted was ?513. no.gif

Erm thanks but no thanks.

Posted

travel back before 2pm brings it down to ?313 - but thats still expensive.

I've just put my summer dates in & got ?196 - now that is starting to get very interesting

Posted

I got quoted ?590 online with Bruno & Dad in November. Would a phone call be better emdunno.gifemdunno.gifemdunno.gif

Posted

Me too Andy, Ive just costed whitsun at ?196 which is absolutely brill !!

Dolly x

Posted

This may well be extended for certain periods in 05 and they are looking into consessions for us at the moment. Will let you know how it goes.

The more interest we generate here, the more we are taken seriously, the better deals we can get.

Hope that makes sense

Posted

This may well be extended for certain periods in 05 and they are looking into consessions for us at the moment. Will let you know how it goes.

The more interest we generate here, the more we are taken seriously, the better deals we can get.

Hope that makes sense

Posted

MAY 27 2005 APPROX 1400

JUNE 5 2005 APPROX 1400

DOLLY X

Posted

Nice one Andy that is exactly what we need, a few dates

Just looked for a fare for half term this October. Going out 23 october return 30 october Lowest fare quoted was ?513

Woody that is within the time scale for free caravans, I think it may pay you to phone them.

Direct Reservations

08705 35 35 35

Posted

Dolly

MAY 27 2005 APPROX 1400

JUNE 5 2005 APPROX 1400

]

Andy

6/8/05 aprox 16:30

28/8/05 aprox 08:30

Posted

Andy

WE are going to go but use Camping Cheques to book through so get 7 cheques free as well as buying some too

Date late August no fixed yet

Posted

I got quoted ?590 online with Bruno & Dad in November.  Would a phone call be better emdunno.gifemdunno.gifemdunno.gif

Posted

I called the Caravan Club today about prices for the tunnel and it seems pretty much the same as the C&CC too...

Travelling outward and inward between midnight and 06:00, the caravan goes free with cost being...

?144

If you fancy more sociable times though, travel outward between 3pm and midnight and return between 6am and 2pm with cost coming to...

?180

The best price I could get for Dover-Calais ferry was ?111 but at silly times. Although the tunnel will be dearer, it's only a little bit so and hence would be more appealing.

banana.gif

Posted

how much with out Bruno ?? dog.gif

Posted

cheering.gif

I just put in dates for 13th Spetmewber 2005 out at 4pm and back October 18th at 2pm and got ?196.

Being able to reavel at reasomable times to suit you is worth the slightly more expensive fare.

I had several daft quotes for travelling at daft times, still waiting to see what speedferries come in with although we have to book this fare before 3rd November.

Caravan club could not come any closer with a fare either.

Posted

no.gif

Sorry I hit the wrong key and sent the message before I checked it for spelling... sure you will get the gist though.

thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Posted

wine.gif

Is it possible to get an open ended return price on the tunnel , if you can understand that , 'cos if we go , we might want to just go and go , and perhaps buy camping cheques separately beforehand , we will be going out of season and travel off peak through the night , I'm confused , as you probably are by now , have a little sympathy for the poor clerk at the end of the phone when I ring them up lol.gif

thanks in anticipation Maggie xx thumbup.gif

Posted

Done loads of permutations for the Summer on this offer. And providing it's out after 1400 Hrs and return prior to 1400 Hrs, it's all ?196..........Now that's quite tempting, IF only I wanted to trapse all the way to Folkstone !

Posted

I'm looking for any type of crossing at the moment so could be interested in the tunnel.

Dates: Out June 16th

Back July 3rd

See my post on general forum

harryB

Posted

Cholmondely-Halifax, Sushi and I came through the Chunnel yesterday along with one other vehicle!

Its absolutely brilliant - once you've sorted out the embarkation areas!

Posted

Mark

I am looking for 6 weeks in europe around May through June and maybe into July but can be flexible really if the price is right. (3 adults)

Remember we need a quote to include Bruno as well.

Let me know if you can put something together on bulk rate through T & T thumbup.gif

Posted

If you are prepared to book with Eurotunnel now for next year. Return going out after 2pm and return before 2pm. Price for car 4 passengers, and dog and caravan seem to be in the region of ?220/?230. Not bad considering the ease of doing it.

Posted

Mark

I am looking for 6 weeks in europe around May through June and maybe into July but can be flexible really if the price is right. (3 adults)

Remember we need a quote to include Bruno as well.

Let me know if you can put something together on bulk rate through T & T thumbup.gif

Posted

Decided to take the plunge & booked today on the ?196 deal

• No water pressure
      By DEANO3528 · Posted
      Problem solved! An ants nest in the inlet pipe, would you believe?
    • No water pressure
      By DEANO3528 · Posted
      Just arrived on site and unable to draw any water. Before I stump up for a new pump, any ideas for a quick fix please. It's the big whale system with the onboard tank.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    gezmc

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts