Spanish Site's

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi

When get Motorhome back from being repaired after blow out damage on way to Newhaven ferry.  I hope to restart my two month Holiday in France and Spain.

I have been looking at Camp sites in Spain,nearly all sites I look at have extremely small pitches and look like car parks.

Any suggestions on any decent sites from Almeria towards Portugal.

Also want to explore inland wild parts of Spain, not Pyrenees done that.

Happy Caravanning

Monty

Posted

Hi

I have been looking at Camp sites in Spain,nearly all sites I look at have extremely small pitches and look like car parks.

Any suggestions on any decent sites from Almeria towards Portugal.

Monty

We use a website and phone App called Search for Sites (dot co dot uk) subscription for the app is £4.99 

it shows Sites aires wild camping daytime stops and service stops 

this is a screen shot cropped to reduce clutter but centred on Almeria shows 31 motorhome stops of various types 

screencapture-searchforsites-co-uk-2019-

Posted

Hi

Graham Thank you for reply.  I have books and apps but when Google the sites and zoom in on them most look like car parks. I was just wondering if anyone had stayed on any that they could personally recommend.

Happy Caravanning

Monty

Posted

Hi

Graham Thank you for reply.  I have books and apps but when Google the sites and zoom in on them most look like car parks. I was just wondering if anyone had stayed on any that they could personally recommend.

Happy Caravanning

Monty

Monty

Not done Spain yet that way used sites only so far - - Used a lot of Aire's and motorhome parking in France, Yes a lot are just that parking and FREE some charge a few Euros to 15€ it all depends on where they are the further South in France the more they cost  BUT if you have a disabled badge at present (not sure after March) you can park for free in lots that charge as long as there are no barriers

at present we are planning Germany Lichtenstein and France for middle of this year, next year we plan to do Portugal and Spain for winter sunshine 

On both trips we plan to visit Twin Lakes  and stay in our static there