Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

85% of UK Dog Owners Would Rather Staycation In The UK Than Holiday Abroad Without Their Pets

1 post in this topic

Posted

awayDogs.png

However, data reveals that 54% of the same group do not think there are enough dog-friendly locations in the UK

A recent study of UK dog owners has revealed that 85% would rather have a staycation in the UK with their beloved pooches than have a holiday abroad without them.

Read More ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Click this banner for a Motorhome and Touring Caravan insurance quote from Caravan Guard
  • Topics

• ELECTRIC BIKES IN FRANCE AND SPAIN
      By MONTYSA · Posted
      My bike is illegal in Europe and UK as newer than 2016 after that must be pedalec With my Arthritis I need the throttle to pull away.  In my manual I read last night it says if using in main land Europe disconnect throttle. So going to purchase a Yamaha 125 Delight. If electric bike is classed as motorcycle over there might as well use a Motor scooter be able to explore further a field. Just got to make more room in Motorhome garage for it. To be honest can only travel about 5 miles on electric bike there and back. Happy Caravanning Monty
    • ELECTRIC BIKES IN FRANCE AND SPAIN
      By Gray · Posted
      In Spain any NEW ebike with a throttle is classed as a Moped and so needs to be registered and insured as such BUT if you are English you follow UK laws except for speed in which the law is local (in some places by town and/or region    Just don't go over 15mph 
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Zen88

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts