Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Welcome Mosler 57

1 post in this topic

Posted

Hello Mosler 57,

Welcome to Touring and Tenting. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Mosler 57 joined on the 12/04/2018.

View Member

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Click this banner for a Motorhome and Touring Caravan insurance quote from Caravan Guard
  • Topics

• End of the road for the Mondeo?
      By Surfer · Posted
      My first car was a Ford Zephyr MK2 followed by a Cortina MK2.  Also had a Ford Anglia and Ford Corsair the latter was just a more luxurious version of the Cortina except that it had column shift plus a couple of American Fords with V8 engines.  We leased a Mondeo in 2010 that had an automatic box.  The automatic box or Powershift is without doubt the worst automatic box I had ever encountered.  Eventually Ford took back the car and gave us a full refund less about one instalment.  No more Fords since.  Otherwise the Mondeo had all the toys you needed to make life comfortable although seats were not that great for comfort on a long trip.
    • End of the road for the Mondeo?
      By nor · Posted
      Yes a sad fact . my last three cars were mondeos .i loved the last one a 2.2 TDCI it had a slot for 6 cds which I loved . the one before was a Ghia estate built in sat nav. and the one before just basic .  All brilliant tow cars.  I have changed to a Kuga automatic . It is no where near as nice as my mondeo . The boot is small I’m not happy with it at all . I just keep comparing it . But it does tow very well.  I just have to get used to it I suppose unles can find a 3 year old top of the range one . The only one I saw last year was over 20K and bright red I couldn’t afford that and couldn’t have lived with the colour .   
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ambjoinery

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts