Bailey senator indiana series 5 2007 front gas locker replacement locks

Question

Posted

Hi guys,  I'm currently away with my tourer, unfortunately  yesterday  some kind person on camp decided to stick a screw driver in the two locks on my front gas locker door to gain access, the locks are totally knick knacked , any ideas where I can buy two replacement locks ?  I have looked on prima leisure but can't see anything that matches , also had a look on Internet but failed there too  , is it possible to have new locks made to match my original bailey key? Any help would be much appreciated  Thanks 

7 answers to this question

Posted

Have you searched on Prima for 'barrel locks'?  If it's just the inserts that are nadgered then there are a couple of options there.

Posted

Hi Sam,  thank you for your suggestion  , yes I have been on prima but can't see anything that matches mine, , I have managed to take one lock out and i have attached a few pics of what it looks like thank you for your time any more ideas?

IMG_20181023_114552.jpg

IMG_20181023_114610.jpg

IMG_20181023_131514.jpg

IMG_20181023_131702.jpg

IMG_20181023_131715.jpg

Posted

Have you looked on the Bailey website as they sell some spares direct to the public?

Posted

Have you looked on the Bailey website as they sell some spares direct to the public?

Prima is the new name for Bailey spares - I haven't researched why.

Posted (edited)

If you go to PrimaLeisure and select Bailey at top left and then select 'Security' from the drop down list, the first entry on the second page looks very similar  to your photos. (same?)

Edited by samd

Posted

Thank you for the info, yes that is the same lock and lever, which would be great but I also need new barrel as you can see from the pics mine is all damaged my key will go in  but it doesnt do anything as it won't open or lock the lock the inside of the barrel is damaged .... any more ideas?       Sorry to be a pain 

Posted

..but I would have thought that the barrel locks which we already found in earlier post here, will fit inside your lock lever.  You may not even need a new lock lever.  I would contact them on either of the following.  Perhaps better by email so you can show them your pics.