8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi

I'm planing to go for a fishing trip next month. So I'm searching for the best cooler for fishing. I would like to buy YETI but need your help to choose which one will be the best, Yeti tundra 35 or Yeti tundra 45.

Thanks in advance

Edited by BestReviewer

Posted

We have the big Igloo for our fishing. With freezer blocks it can keep stuff frozen for at least 12 hours and longer. 

1 person likes this

Posted

We have the big Igloo for our fishing. With freezer blocks it can keep stuff frozen for at least 12 hours and longer. 

How much does it cost you?

Posted

Are you aware that this a forum based in England?

1 person likes this

Posted

How much does it cost you?

Sorry I don't know as we have had them for ages. Got them from USA. 

Posted

Whereas we have 2 electric ones the most recent one from Hlafords works 240v and 12v (We are a UK Forum remember not USA so not 110v) it works down to +3.9°C on either cost around £35  

BUT when we know there will be time with power (Cross channel ferries using the car not motorhome )we can use Ice packs if we need to as well

We did have a Big red igloo back in the 90's when we had the kids all the time but there are now just us two so no need 

1 person likes this

Posted

Our Halfords box without any power can keep food frozen for well over 12 hours.  With power, 12 or 240v a lot longer.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've got a Coleman cooler (made in USA). https://www.recreationid.com/coleman/offshore-pro-series-82-qts-marine-wheeled-cooler-mpn-3000003696.html

I got it as I needed something I could sit on and while I fish. Also I like the handle which makes it easy to transport the cooler. I considered many cooler options, but I've got a Coleman tent that I've been using for 12 years and it's still good. So I bought this cooler. 2 years and a half, no problems...