Bailey Senator Indiana Series 5 2007

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi im looking for some help guys, i have a bailey senator indiana series 5 2007 which ive owned from new, the last two years the caravan has been in storage due to family illness, my problem is the alarm battery doesnt work any more it wont charge up so i need to replace it, i have found where it is (under the left hand seating) but it is encased in a metal case, any ideas how you get the battery out of the metal case? i have  looked on the  internet but cant find anything and there is nothing in my manuals, and i have emailed bailey for help but have had no reply from them any help would be much appreciated ... thank you for your time :help:

Posted (edited)

Should be some screws holding cover on ,inside will be a small 12v gell battery, used to be off shelf in Maplins  ,not any more,

Does it liik like this

https://www.autowatch.co.uk/products/security-solutions/advanced-alarm-systems/15-autowatch-650-caravan-alarm-system

Amazon ,is your best bet

Edited by Rodders
more info

Posted

Thank you for your help but no it doesnt look like the one in the link, have a look at the photos its next to main fuse unit but it is surrounded by a metal case ???  any ideas....

IMG_20180516_151018.jpg

IMG_20180516_150958.jpg