EMove motor movers

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone have one? We’ve changed to a twin axle & pulling it in & out of the drive without using the car will be difficult and manoeuvring on some sites will be a challenge so a mover is tempting. After spending most of this afternoon researching them the EMove 303 seems like a well built unit that is also competitively priced, but I’d like to hear from anyone that has one.

Posted

Not got Emove

Got a Rhyno had it 14yrs never given any trouble British Made fits on to rear axle.

Whatch out for the weight of the movers fitted to both axles as they eat up your loading capacity

Happy Caravanning

Monty

Posted

Last week we had a Evo auto engage fitted due to some sites having narrow roadways resulting in very tight turning.  Comes with a 5 year warranty however the support is second to none and in my book that is what counts the most!  ::):

Posted (edited)

Just an update on this.  After speaking to the manufacturer I went for a single motor EMove 303.  This fits to the front axle of a twin axle caravan, as said above I didn't want to use up most of the payload allowance with movers on both axles.  I fitted it myself and it was quite straight forward with easy-to-follow instructions.  Being a twin axle caravan, the turning circle of a single mover is quite wide, but it's okay for general maneuvering.  I took it out of the drive and did a several-point turn in the cul-de-sac before putting it back in the drive the other way round.

I'm using a 95Ah battery simply because that's what I'd already got and it is reasonably new, it seems to cope okay but when it's time to replace it I'll go for a bigger version.

Edited by GaryB