edit profile page

4 posts in this topic

Posted

@markf 

Just tried to edit my profile to bring it up to date and got a 403 page warning that I wasn't allowed to edit it 

is this a glitch or something else 

Checked I was signed in too 

Posted

Could be a glitch I will take a look tomorrow, what did you want to add/change

Posted (edited)

Thanks Mark 

Was going to update bits all over the bio just to stay current 

this is the text

I'm a Disabled retired Trained nurse due to a critical illness in 2010 - - I trained in a hospital and I used to work in Elderly care and have done since I qualified in 1976, which is why I have a serious spinal injury, and now Pancreatitis due to me taking Warfarin, and obvious;y as my Pancreas dies I get deteriorating diabetes so will be on insulin too.

I do as much as I possibly can to enjoy life, as I am back in a wheelchair or scooter now , that includes fishing, trains, wildlife, Geocaching photography & travelling.  I take tons of photographs,( I am known elsewhere as the Wheelchair Paparazzi) some of which can be found on Google+ and Google Earth 

We have changed our Caravan for a Motorhome so Champagne Charlie has been part exchanged for Maxine Motorhome as it will mean Steph can drive more (when I let her) and we can get in more places

I have my own website which is currently under a super slow rebuild as a travelogue site rather than the old style site reviews that had sustained it since 1995 but now there are so many commercial sites that those of us who were trailblazers in the review pages are getting squeezed out because we don't pay Google the amounts of money they want

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/profile/242-gray/edit/ on this server.

Apache Server at www.touringandtenting.com Port 80

This is what I get today when I have just attempted to change the text to the above

Edited by Gray
add text

Posted

Thanks Mark 

Was going to update bits all over the bio just to stay current 

this is the text

Hidden Content

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/profile/242-gray/edit/ on this server.

Apache Server at www.touringandtenting.com Port 80

This is what I get today when I have just attempted to change the text to the above

Nope still no joy