Bessie the caravan sold for a Motorhome

5 posts in this topic

Posted

After the loss of my wonderful Wife Maureen, I did try and few trips away last year and a trip this year. I came to the conclusion that along with too many happy memories and my health issues I needed a change. So I have sold our Bessacarr 645 and bought a Bessacarr 424 Motorhome. I am very pleased with the purchase and am looking forward to my initial frist trip out in March next year which will be a 6 week trip.

Posted

Best wishes for your new life on the road Alan.

geoff

Posted

Hope you have good holidays ahead

Posted

After the loss of my wonderful Wife Maureen, I did try and few trips away last year and a trip this year. I came to the conclusion that along with too many happy memories and my health issues I needed a change. So I have sold our Bessacarr 645 and bought a Bessacarr 424 Motorhome. I am very pleased with the purchase and am looking forward to my initial frist trip out in March next year which will be a 6 week trip.

Sorry for your loss 

but 

Welcome to the mobile side we thoroughly enjoy our motorhome - a big change from Tugging surprisingly a lot easier and pulling over for lunch or a night is so much easier

Where are you planning on going in March as we head down into France around the end of March stopping off at Twin Lakes for a spot of fishing and to open the Static van up then off down N Spain and maybe N Portugal or S Portugal for about 8 weeks then again in October for 3-4 months 

Posted

Hi 

Sorry to hear of your loss,  my wife is a Maureen.

Hope you enjoy your Campervan.  I have also purchased a Campervan it is a swift Royle.

A little bit of advice take it for a couple of runs before your long trip, to get rid of the rattles and squeaks as they drive you mad. When towing Van you don't relies the noise going on as you are not in there.

Happy Caravanning

Monty