Gara Bridge CS site

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, has anyone stayed at this site who could comment on the site, surrounding roads to access this site towing a caravan and anything else that you may think will be of interest. Your opinion is appreciated. Thank you in anticipation.

Posted

Can't tell you about the site as I've not been there and not quite sure where it is in the valley but I can tell you the roads are narrow but passable with a caravan. The road is a back route  between Dartmouth and Plymouth and can at times have a lot of traffic on it. However it is a nice area for camping, very quiet if you like that and I suspect very close to nature.

Posted

Can't tell you about the site as I've not been there and not quite sure where it is in the valley but I can tell you the roads are narrow but passable with a caravan. The road is a back route  between Dartmouth and Plymouth and can at times have a lot of traffic on it. However it is a nice area for camping, very quiet if you like that and I suspect very close to nature.

Many thanks for your reply.