Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Good old Utube

Question

Posted

We arrived in France to find that the flush on our toilet not working, odd because I did check everything before we left. Any way not the end of the world. I had a look and found a blown fuse, replaced it but still no go, A bit stumped now so I googled it and up came a Utube "How to" vid. Basically from inside you access the tank pull out the pump and in the bottom is a small impeller that gets gunked up with the pink fluid, give it a few gentle twist and voila off it goes and its still going. Thank You Utube.

1 answer to this question

Posted

Hi Dillon...we had the exact same problem many years ago..The "pink stuff" does seem to clog the flush pump thru time..My solution is we never use the stuff,we just use ordinary pine disinfectant and we have never had a problem since..We have changed 'vans 3 times since then and have flushed out each flush tank with warm water and soda crystals 'till the water runs clear and all the wee black bits have gone..