Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Swift Challenger 580

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Back to a fixed bed after our daughter out-grew the bunks of the previous caravan & my wife and I just couldn't get on with the made-up bed at the front.

IMG_1266.JPG

IMG_1269.JPG

Posted

You know i could never go back to a made up from a fixed (though mine is a 5' one :) )

Hope you enjoy it

1 person likes this

Posted

Enjoy it Gary.

1 person likes this

Posted

We've had it for nine hours and found nothing wrong yet, a vast improvement on the last one!

Posted

Every nice . That is lovely . But not sure about the dog on the seats :rolleyes3:

Posted

That was her one and only time after she saw next doors cat!

Posted

We've had it for nine hours and found nothing wrong yet, a vast improvement on the last one!

That is a strange statement really and no doubt a product of today's age - I mean really why shoud you find any thing wrong with a new expensive product - I mean do we expect anything to go wrong with, say, a new car in the first 9 hours.... Ermm ok don't bother answering that eusa_shhh.gif but why? All those years back did we ever do that? New was always perfect

Posted

I was tempted to invoice the manufacturer of the previous one seeing as I'd done several hours they should have done! 

Posted

Na!!! I want the dog!!!  :jump:

Happy days 

Posted

Just had seven nights away with the new caravan (Wood Farm, Charmouth), the things that broke/went wrong are as follows:

..............nothing.  Incredible, the only thing I'm not 100% happy with is the fit of the front gas locker lid, but I'll adjust that myself.  This is the first caravan we've had with Alde heating and it's good, easy to use and it must have a bigger hot water storage capacity as it never seemed to run out when showering.

13775529_10210235454221875_5167903960927244975_n.jpg

24257952b40b6ab9.jpg

Posted

You needed heating at Charmouth this week?

I certainly didn't around the corner in Seaton :jump:

Posted

Haha!  No, tried it to see how it works then quickly switched it off, but used the water heater daily and that was impressive.  Made a change to have a week away and NOT moan about the cold and rain!

Posted

We have been away with our new swift conqueror and I am so pleased with it . We do have to make up beds but that is not causing us a problem . 

We have been away since the end of August 4 times .

10 days to Weymouth 

5 days to Gower , 4 days to Hereford and 6 days to Malvern . 

Amazing . Ans so easy to tow. I love it . 

Posted

We collect our new Fairway 580 ( dealer special based on Challenger ) next week. We got a good end of season deal on brand new stock, not demonstrator. Getting very excited and looking forward to not being disturbed by my wifes nocturnal trips to you know where!

Posted

Our second trip away to Treamble Valley (Cornwall) showed the charger has an intermittent fault that is being sorted under warranty, but apart from that the caravan is great. The first night at Treamble we slept for 11 hours!! 

Posted

Nice setup.