Trailer Tent Water pump query

Question

Posted

I have a Raclet Safari, with the rear mounted kitchen unit. The unit has a sink with a tap and a fitting to connect a hose. What is the best option to get as a water pump to enable us to use this feature?

Useful information is that we currently have  no 12 volt system. We currently use a collapsible water carrier as space is at a premium. 

Any suggestions?

2 answers to this question

Posted

Whale foot pump?

Posted

Cheers. Pretty much the conclusion I'd come to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Click this banner for a Motorhome and Touring Caravan insurance quote from Caravan Guard
  • Topics

• Welcome Filipe Portugal
      By Filipe Portugal · Posted
      Well thank you! This was a warm welcome! 
    • Unusually low towing limit (Mondeo)
      By Filipe Portugal · Posted
      I had the same disapointement with a 2011 Mondeo SW 1.8 econetic. I could not belive the 800kg limitation! Even my Tourneo 1.0 has more towing capacity (860kg)! I've contact Ford here in Portugal and one of the engineers explained me it was related to the econetic and the engine conception. ! It's absurd! I sold it and bought a 2001 Ghia! 1850 kg ! 
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Filipe Portugal

• Water Hog
      By markf

Similar to the Aquaroll the Water Hog Is a strong and durable water carrier has a large 50 litre capacity with side and top filling options. It also has a large opening in the top that

will accommodate the biggest of submersible pumps. The heavy duty tyres give good ground clearance

waterhog.jpg

• Wastemaster
      By markf

The wastemaster is made of strong plastic with a moulded handle and inlets for waste water at both ends, The top inlet allowing it to be filled to it's maximum of 38 litres and the lower inlet allowing the lighter 30 litre option.

The wastemaster has 2 sturdy wheels which allow you to pull the full container easily to a waste water point. You can also strap your cassette to it with bungies to save having to carry a full cassette

wastemaster.jpg

• Wastehog
      By markf

A sturdy plastic waste water carrier comes complete with all necessary accessories and has a large holding capacity of 45 litres. Includes a level to check when full and a carrying shelf for carrying items like a toilet cassette

• Aquaroll
      By markf

A cylindrical container for holding water with top and side inlets, the side inlet enabling you to fill the aquaroll without removing the handle which is detachable.

The design allows you to easily pull a full container from the tap to your pitch

Rolling Water Carrier. The Aquaroll comes in 29 ltr and 40 ltr sizes

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts