Spell check

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi

Can anyone help me I am a hopeless speller and can't get a spell check to work on my kindle fire. Any suggestions on our to get spell check working especially when on Touring and tenting forum.

Happy Caravanning

Monty

Posted

Have you tried swiping down, settings or more then clicking Language and Keyboard > Keyboard > keyboard settings and checking auto correction

Posted

I've got a Kindle Fire Tablet too 

what I have observed is if Amazon do not want you to use something it either refuses to download or does not work correctly 

So is it JUST Touring and Tenting that doesn't have Spell check or is it Tappatalk that doesn't have spellcheck ?

Having just tried to download the Tom Tom Go Android app the app store for the Fire refused to show it at all and there was me thinking that I could use it as a large screen Sat Nav linked to my phones data - -DRAT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Click this banner for a Motorhome and Touring Caravan insurance quote from Caravan Guard
  • Topics

• Truma not heating
      By Surfer · Posted
      As said has the battery been checked.  It is at the bottom underneath.  I think you may need to remove the from cowling to access it? This just clips off.   Can someone confirm?
    • Truma not heating
      By shipbroker · Posted
      All the Truma heaters I had were AA battery powered,I found out the hard way of freezing one New Year...lift front off and should be a little holder at floor level....replace battery and try again. If it isn't this it could be the thermocouple...but would think anyone with an savvy doing servicing would know this?? geoff
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mike A

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts