Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cyber Security - Torch App.

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Now I don't have such a thing on my so called 'smart' phone,however lots do....I found this interesting as it had been mentioned in one of the UK newspapers in relation to position locating (GPS) some while ago.....

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q8xz8xKEFvU

geoff

Posted

The problem with cyber security is what to believe, much of it is talked about by companies that just happen to have a program to combat it on your computer, tablet or phone - at a price of course. I wouldn't like to imply that these companies install the malware on your equipment  to start with but have you seen how quick they come up with a solution to nullify the latest trojan?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Click this banner for a Motorhome and Touring Caravan insurance quote from Caravan Guard
  • Topics

• Truma not heating
      By Surfer · Posted
      As said has the battery been checked.  It is at the bottom underneath.  I think you may need to remove the from cowling to access it? This just clips off.   Can someone confirm?
    • Truma not heating
      By shipbroker · Posted
      All the Truma heaters I had were AA battery powered,I found out the hard way of freezing one New Year...lift front off and should be a little holder at floor level....replace battery and try again. If it isn't this it could be the thermocouple...but would think anyone with an savvy doing servicing would know this?? geoff
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mike A

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts