2016 Annual servicing

Question

Posted

Hi all just booked my Annual Service for Jan    Have used THURROCK CARAVANS  TEL 01375 844730  Fully Mobile Service unit  His coming to my storage site   20% off and Inc ALKO hub nuts  See deals on his website thurrockcaravans.com 

28 answers to this question

Posted

Link didn't work for me...but 20% off what figure?...single or double axle?

geoff

Posted

Hi wasn't a link  just saying what his website was   For my 2007  swift it works out  £169.00 less 20%  and FREE ALKO hub nuts    Any other parts at normal prices    

Posted

Thanks...still couldn't pick his site up...note that locally Catterick Caravans are doing their usual December £99 a single axle service..obviously parts such as hub nuts are extra.

geoff

Posted (edited)

Here is the link for Thurrock Caravans..bit pricey if you ask me..Just saying.

www.thurrockcaravans.com/

Edited by kimosabi
mistake

Posted

Blatant advertising from a newbie?  Probably works for Thurrock Caravans.

Posted

Morning  All   There always one  Thought that's what these sites were all about  Talking and chatting   

Posted

They are but when a newbie starts praising a dealership etc in their first posts, it does raise suspicions. 

1 person likes this

Posted

They are but when a newbie starts praising a dealership etc in their first posts, it does raise suspicions. 

Got to agree been wondering also the member has no responded yet had all day yesterday to do so hmmm,   would like to be proved wrong though

Posted

I decided to leave a n other site after falling out with the jumped up attitude of the Admin towards my suggestion on how to stop overnight newbies adding free fliers in first posts, then not bothering to join the forum for what it is.

Happy caravanning, indoors,

BTW : Anybody want a new Garage Door ??? LoL !!

Posted

The post  Gary's reply was only put on 8 hours ago  so cldnt reply yesterday   Was only chatting and saying what I had done.  Had any body else used them    Why all the fuss think you have got nothing better to moan about   Yr all miles away from them anyway   I'm in Essex and your all up north      At the end of day was only being friendly and telling you what I had done   If this is what you are like on here I won't bother anymore  

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi enos,

Read your OP as a forum member !!

Could have read.

Hi, have booked my caravan with a local company who are wiling to come to my storage place to service my caravan, the quote is very competitive, hope to report that all is good, and leave details. enos.

Posted

That's great for you  PUT THE DETAILS ON THEN    what's all the fuss  about  think you just want a moan   seems to be the thing on here !!!!

Posted

enos,

I didn't say I had booked a service.  I suggested your OP could have read the same.

If you can't read, then that's a problem you've got to deal with,  if you are not prepared to be courteous with your replies,

BYE !!

nuff said.

Posted

Who do you think you are ,???    Nuff said  ?  You need get life   keep out of things that have nothing to do with you    STOP MOANIN       WHAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM HERE ?  Maybe you should do what you done with that other site you was on    Seems to me your doing this a lot  MOANING !!!!!!!!  Merry Xmas   

Posted (edited)

For goodness sake Guys give it a rest. 

I have put a post on asking for a telephone number and I haven't posted for a while.

I never got any grief.

Must be the start of the silly season when some members have nowt else better  to do :help:

Edited by Jbeans

Posted

Hi jbeans   Really can't understand all the fuss    Was only trying be nice    Merry Xmas

Posted

Hi Kimosabi     I did have phone around  to get ideal of prices.  They wasn't the cheapest   they sort of go from £155.00. To £200.00  for single AXLE  plus parts   Down here in the south east   With the offer they had on in JAN  FEB  was a good deal     MERRY XMAS

Posted

Now we are getting jumpy. Why don't you just get your caravan serviced in January and come back on the forum to tell all of your experience,, if it's good pass on the details of the said company. This way it would be noted by all who wished to employ the said company in the future. We're all here to help, advise and pass on experiences good or bad and by the way have a bit of a banter along the way.

Merry Christmas, Happy caravanning, indoors.

Posted

,ARE YOJ RUNNING THIS SITE  ???   I will say what I want when I want    And tell people on here what I want when I want    If you don't like what people are saying don't reply to post   Is that why you left the other site  cause you didn't get your own way   Just remember your not ADMIN  AND YOUR NOT RUNNING THIS SITE !!!!    Need to THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK   ALL THIS OVER NOTHING   TOTALY NOTHING    AND SEE THE OTHER MOANERS AINT GOT MUCH TO SAY NOW.  AND ONE WAS ON HERE TODAY AS WELL   MERRY  XMAS TO ALL THE NONE MOANERS  !!!!!

Posted

Hi all just booked my Annual Service for Jan    Have used THURROCK CARAVANS  TEL 01375 844730  Fully Mobile Service unit  His coming to my storage site   20% off and Inc ALKO hub nuts  See deals on his website thurrockcaravans.com 

what went wrong? Nothing wrong as far as I can see guys. Enos1968 just said he has booked a service with Thurrock Caravans and put a telephone number with website details. What is wrong with that? 

Just grow up. 

Posted

Enos1968

I think most of us who responded did so because we have been here a long time and see people join place one post which COULD be seen as an advert and never appear again 

I am sorry if that upset you but you can see our side I think - as for other sites and forums many of us are on quite a few and I do know of the forum you are mentioning  and I have been a member there too but find this site more concerned about all of us 

There was no need to shout I personally hope you do join in and give constructive discussions as in winter we seem to have less of these now-a-days 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Gary  Well there was only 3 of you having a moan as far as I can see  You should of give ME a bit of time to be on hear before JUMPING STRAIGHT IN WITH COMMENTS   Yes I can see were your coming from  and what it looks like  But thought I was doing a GOOD THING FOR MEMBERS    I see on one post   CATTERICK CARAVANS MENTIONED.  NOTHING SAID   ABOUT THAT   At the end of day it down to ADMIN TO SORT OUT       So if I said to you I'm in CHESTERFIELD. Do you no any CARAVAN Dealers for a service.   What you going to say  O YES I DO  BUT SORRY I CANT MENTION THEM     THINK THE THREE MOANERS NEED TO RELAX THERE VIEWS A LITTLE BIT. AND GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE   

Posted

Enos1968

I think most of us who responded did so because we have been here a long time and see people join place one post which COULD be seen as an advert and never appear again 

I am sorry if that upset you but you can see our side I think - as for other sites and forums many of us are on quite a few and I do know of the forum you are mentioning  and I have been a member there too but find this site more concerned about all of us 

There was no need to shout I personally hope you do join in and give constructive discussions as in winter we seem to have less of these now-a-days 

Well said Grey as a lot of us are sick and tired of being bombarded with ads by people pretending to be individuals when they are in fact a company.  Unfortunately Enos does not see it that wayand has got a bit upset becasue it was mentioned and rightly so!

Posted

CAN WE PUT THIS TO BED NOW   We all commented  and said our bit  LETS LEAVE IT NOW 

Tyres what is the sort of price you would expect to pay for 2'. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Tyres what is the sort of price you would expect to pay for 2'. 

HiQ do tyres for £55-65 each including fitting and balancing (even with Tyron Bands)