Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ACSI CC

8 posts in this topic

Posted

It is time to order your ACSI CampingCard for 2016 go to www.campingcard.co.uk and order on line direct or from Vacarious Books.  If you have a Subscription you will receive an email with payment instructions within the next Two week.

If you need any help or info contact me here on this Forum.

Posted

When I purchased about 2 weeks ago the ACSI card, the website indicated that the subscription would run from Jan - Dec and not from when one applies which in this case is Oct 2015 to Oct 2016?  If I had known this at time of applying I would have left it until end of December.

Posted

That's right!   It runs from Jan to Dec with the new books and membership cards being sent out at the beginning of December.   That gives me a slight difficulty because I leave for Spain at the end of October and don't return till March.   Therefore a daughter has to send me the membership card otherwise I don't have it for the return journey.

Posted

When I purchased about 2 weeks ago the ACSI card, the website indicated that the subscription would run from Jan - Dec and not from when one applies which in this case is Oct 2015 to Oct 2016?  If I had known this at time of applying I would have left it until end of December.

I think you are talking about a different card the ACSI Club ID.  I am talking about the CampingCard Discount Card and Book

Posted

I think you are talking about a different card the ACSI Club ID.  I am talking about the CampingCard Discount Card and Book

Okay as the works cost me £27.99 so I have to assume the campimng Card and book wil arrive at a later date?

Posted (edited)

Yes Surfer I think you will find that correct.  Did you order the DVD as well?

Cheers Dianne

Edited by diannethompson

Posted

Yes Surfer I think you will find that correct.  Did you order the DVD as well?

Cheers Dianne

Memory faed but it seems I did somehow.  One of my beter moments I guess.  LOL!

Posted

Received my Subscription Email this morning all done and dusted.

Cheers Dianne