Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

seasonal camp sites in wales

4 posts in this topic

Posted

We are thinking of parking our van on a seasonel pitch in Wales

Angelsea or A bersoch

How much should we expect to pay ? we only want a quiet site ,no club or entertainment.

Can any one recomend a site ?

coljac

Posted

Colin see my review in the uk campsites section, they also have seasonal pitches.

Posted

Iv'e just sat down after a trip to a site in Conwy for a look round to site our van for next season. Anglesey was the preferred choice, but trying to get a seasonal site there seemed difficult for next year, so we've expanded slightly to give us more options. Cost wise my aim was to try and get a seasonal for £2000 or slightly under, but the prices can vary a lot. A few sites i looked at with average reviews and facilities we're asking 2500-2800, but 2000-2500 was about right.

We've found one and if, and we don't kow till end of October, but if we can get a pitch, with awning, 16 amp elec, and a pitch with it's own waste and water will cost around 2000. Slightly under that figure, around 1830, with no services on pitch. This is 2 miles outside Conwy centre.

Posted

The going rates are Between £1,400 and £2,600. When getting prices check if they are all inclusive as some still per night of occupancy for electric or may make one-off charges for pass keys etc.