Tai Harion caraven and campsite

15 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a fairly new site on Anglesey, it is situated on the side of a dairy farm in the country side. Access to the site is gained by along some quite, single track lanes.
We arrived at night and was greeted by the site owner who helped us on to our spacious pitch, which is hard standing and fully serviced, these are situated around the outer edge of the site.
There is a fairly flat, grassed area for the campers, some pitches are with EHU.
Being a new site all the facilities are brand new and well laid out.
There is a large play field in the centre of the site.
I found the site tariffs fairly reasonable, considering that I wasn't expecting a serviced pitch.
More details can be found at http://www.caravanandcampingsiteinanglesey.co.uk/

I will use this site again and would recommend it to any one wanting a pleasant site as a base to explore the island.

Posted

A serviced pitch is not on my radar, I've got two legs and will continue to use the and will not be made to be lazy by anyone. I don't like the idea of paying an extra £2 for an awning then another extra cot of £1 for a dog on top of the site fee of £21 for low season and £25 high season which the cut off dates are not defined on their tarrif page . Each to their own.

Posted

A serviced pitch is not on my radar, I've got two legs and will continue to use the and will not be made to be lazy by anyone.

I assume you've got running water at home and hence (by your definition) are lazy anyway.

Why don't you walk with a jug on your head to the nearest stream?

1 person likes this

Posted

I assume you've got running water at home and hence (by your definition) are lazy anyway.

Camping is a leisure activity living at home isn't, I will continue to use my leg's and walk to a designated water point with my aquarol, go away you pathetic lazy little boy.

Posted

Why don't you concern youself with the O/P instead of another members views?

Posted

Nice to see Bristles throwing names around again. About time you were banned from this site.

Posted

Nice to see Bristles throwing names around again. About time you were banned from this site.

It's you that cast the first stone, I just retalliated back. If you want to take a pop at me, I'll take a pop at you and perhaps the moderators will ask you to concern yourself with the O/P instead of slinging sh*t at another member. I am entitled to my view whether you like it or not, I didn't sling sh*t at you in the first instance, it is YOU that ought to be banned for starting this nonsence. What's this about throwing names around? it's news to me. I'm just giving YOU what you gave me first, grow up and concern yourself with the O/P and not other member's views as said which they are entitled to.

My original post was directed at a service pitch, NOT at YOU or any other member unless you are blind so get over it.

Posted

Gents please refrain from tit for tat postings..

Deep breaths

And please keep on point, friendly place T&T.

Lance

1 person likes this

Posted

Gents please refrain from tit for tat postings..

Deep breaths

And please keep on point, friendly place T&T.

Lance

Thank you Lance.

Posted

Bristles no need to thank me, just both remember this is a friendly site.. do what i do write something, read it.. delete it and then write again.... Saves a lot of aggravation.

Lance

Posted

Bristles no need to thank me, just both remember this is a friendly site.. do what i do write something, read it.. delete it and then write again.... Saves a lot of aggravation.

Lance

I quite agree but it is perfectly clear who was the perpetrator on this forum that instigated this response no way did I mention him or any other mamber and as you notice hasn't got the **** to apologise. I'm done with this one.

Posted

Bristles - I obviously have a longer memory than you and recall your general rudeness and name calling over the years - like when you referred to me and my children as "scum breeding scum" - despite having never met us or knowing nothing about us.

But respecting Lance's request this is the last post I will respond to you or communicate to you on and I would appreciate if you did the same.

I sure the regulars and the mods can see what is what and it's only a matter of time.

Posted

Bristles - I obviously have a longer memory than you and recall your general rudeness and name calling over the years - like when you referred to me and my children as "scum breeding scum" - despite having never met us or knowing nothing about us.

But respecting Lance's request this is the last post I will respond to you or communicate to you on and I would appreciate if you did the same.

I sure the regulars and the mods can see what is what and it's only a matter of time.

That is a down right absolute filthy lie. I challenge you to show me such a post because you can't you are obviously a deluded out and out liar or confusing me with another poster so get YOUR FACTS RIGHT and get over it. Nobody can show such posts because they simply DO NOT EXIST there must be something wrong with you. No way have I ever said that or any name calling you silly man.

Posted

That is a down right absolute filthy lie. I challenge you to show me such a post because you can't you are obviously a deluded out and out liar or confusing me with another poster so get YOUR FACTS RIGHT and get over it. Nobody can show such posts because they simply DO NOT EXIST there must be something wrong with you. No way have I ever said that or any name calling you silly man.

You mean this post[ doesn't exist rolleyes3.gif

Posted

I have no recollection of that at all and therefore apologise for my posting.