Adrian Flux Insurance Services

11 posts in this topic

Posted

At Adrian Flux Insurance Services our comprehensive Touring caravan and motorhome cover has been designed to give you great value for money.

As a Touring and Tenting.com member we are able to offer you up to 15% discount on Motorhome and Touring Caravan insurance. Phone
01553 400 676, or use the quote link below to get a quote.

Our Touring Caravan policies provide the following benefits:-

• Accidental Damage cover whilst being towed.
  • Accidental damage, malicious damage, fire, theft, windstorm and flood whilst the caravan is being stored or you’re on holiday.
  • New caravan replacement cover (new for old) available on touring caravans up to 10 years old.
  • Recovery of your damaged caravan to workshop/your home
  • European cover included (up to180 days)
  • Public liability cover (up to £2,000,000)
  • Weather damage to awnings covered
  • Monthly instalments available
  • Imported Tourer’s including Hobby’s *subject to sold secure security devices fitted
  • Up to 35% no claims bonus
  • 5th wheel and trailer caravans covered
  • Classic caravans covered (no age restrictions)
  • Optional cover for your Gadgets, ipads, portable games consoles etc.
  • Optional loss of use, substitute caravan cover. If your caravan is damaged beyond repair you can still go on holiday.
  • FREE legal expenses

Caravan Quotation Link:-

And our Motorhome Policies provide the following:-

• Up to 15% discount for any Owners Club members
  • £2000 worth of personal effects covered
  • Free Green Card up to 180 days
  • £1000 worth of cover for gas bottles, awnings and generators
  • FREE legal expenses

UK and European breakdown cover available

Motorhome quote Link:-

Posted

What a waste of time Adrian flux is. Transferred from pillar to post and not one asking what kind of cover I required.

Posted

Coast Insurance could be able to help you... always worth a look! 

Posted

There a pain in butt.

Happy Caravanning

Monty

Posted

Can someone help me with my Query I am resident in Spain but do have my Mother's address in the UK for correspondence I am buying a UK caravan which is being used and stored in the UK and I need insurance for it can anyone give me a quote please.

Posted

Best of luck Marilyn!

If my experience is anything to go by UK insurers only ever cater for "normality" in the narrowest of terms as they see it and nothing else.

Getting the cover you require could be quite easy if you are a "normal" man who: lives under slate; within bricks and mortar; is on the electoral role; is currently in full time employment; and lives in a household comprised of exactly 2.3 people, no more and no less! 

Everything is also easy if you happen to be a member of one of the many bloated palaces of politicians that dot the place! 

Lol, Andy

Posted

Oh dear Andy that doesn't sound good but something told me it wouldn't be that easy, there's always something that tries to ruin our fun isn't there.

Posted

I see you've got a Bailey I'm assuming that's a caravan, we are looking at a Bailey Ranger GT60 would you recommend the Bailey.

Posted

Try Lifesure 01480402460 they have always helped me with out of the ordinary insurance requests.

Posted

Hello Steve & Tracy thanks for the reply I will give them a try.

Posted

Can someone help me with my Query I am resident in Spain but do have my Mother's address in the UK for correspondence I am buying a UK caravan which is being used and stored in the UK and I need insurance for it can anyone give me a quote please.

Hi.

I've spoken to our caravan guy and he thinks we should be able to help on this. Please do feel free to give us a try but if you have no joy then drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan