Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

M6 toll road

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I am a Blue Badge holder and do not pay road tax..Does this exclude me from paying the toll charge on the M6 toll road..TIA...Dave

Posted

You have to pre-apply for an Exemption Pass...

The Mobility Exemption Pass allows free passage of the nominated vehicle on the M6 Toll only. If you think you may be eligible for a Mobility Exemption Pass, you must apply to Midland Expressway Limited as no other evidence of disability (e.g. Blue Badge) can be accepted.

geoff

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Geoff for the information.2thumbsup.gif

Posted

If you are not eligible for Motobility Exemption Pass and are a member of the Caravan Club I believe your Caravan goes free on production of you membership card.

Les

Posted

If you haven't seen already, The Caravan Club is working with the M6 Toll to bring Club members an exclusive discount. Members can use the toll while towing or driving their motorhome for the same price of a single car. For example:
Non members Peak Price for Car + Caravan/Folding Caravan or Folding Camping Trailer = £10 per single trip.
Club Members Peak discounted price will be charged at a class 2 car toll fee of £5.50 per single trip.
To claim the discount you must show your valid membership card before you pay.

CC Forum 2012

geoff

Posted

Geoff (Shipbroker) beat me to it as you do not pay Road Tax I take it you have motability (DLA Mobility)

just follow the info on the website and apply for a pass

OR

go at a slack time and use the normal M6