Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lincolnshire getting tough with the overnighters

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Reading about this legal bullying makes me smile broadly because I am many thousands of kilometres away from the pathetic legal society that so much of Blighty has become.

Posted

I know my place as well..." If you want an awning up you put it up,yourself"....so I do

geoff

Posted

Reading about this legal bullying makes me smile broadly because I am many thousands of kilometres away from the pathetic legal society that so much of Blighty has become.

Unless your a native aborigine, of course

Posted

The last time I was at Huttoft, the height barrier had been rammed into thus allowing oversized vehicles to enter the car park. There were many of them, so many in fact, that cars couldn't actually get in!

Posted

I think some have been "living " there.

I see motorhomes have now been banned from parking on the front at Scarborough, Whitby and Filey

Why spend a small fortune on a motorhome and then try to camp for free

1 person likes this

Posted

I think some have been "living " there.

I see motorhomes have now been banned from parking on the front at Scarborough, Whitby and Filey

Why spend a small fortune on a motorhome and then try to camp for free

I think the justification for some people for paying out a lot for a motorhome is the fact that they'll be able to park overnight on sea fronts and carparks for free thus saving the cost of a camping/caravan site

1 person likes this

Posted

Isnt "wild" camping illegal in England

1 person likes this

Posted

Isnt "wild" camping illegal in England

Depends on your ethnic background

1 person likes this

Posted

When I'm in Lincolnshire, I don't have any problem parking for free or overnight. Mind you, it is outside my mother's house!

Posted

I use to be a contractor and one of my customers was the National Trust and they always got very annoyed when a Motorhome sneaked in late in the dark for the night. They use to wait about 20 minutes then go and bang on the door until they got a response and then chased them off their premises. Freeloaders and cheapskates.

1 person likes this