Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BPW iDC

Question

Posted

After much trawling I am unable to find a retail price for the above , other that Elddis offering fitment for £499 , not sure if that is as a factory fit or aftermarket, although a poster on AN other forum was quoted over £1700 for dealer fit

I think I have the mecanical and electrical skills to DIY , but finding a supplier that lists the unit for sale is difficult .

Any of you attempted to retrofit the unit TO A BPW CHASSIS , not interested in AlKo as it would be irrelevant
Cheers

3 answers to this question

Posted

Theres one for £180 buy it now on Ebay........I think its used though

Posted

Having no knowledge of the system did a little search and ended up on the German BPW site before I found anything about iDC

but the one thing I could not find was anything about money except to call them direct for a price

BUT

there is one on Fleabay for £180 which seems rather good as it is new and from a Rotherham based Caravan dealer (Ebay#281358049358)

Posted

Yes I also saw the link through to Ebay , I didnt at first follow it , as just about every search done ends with superprice,amazon , ebay etc , even if what you are looking for is not actually listed

In this case the listing is for an incomplete item missing wiring, fittings etc , think I would prefer a boxed new complete items

Thanks for effort though