Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Top Gear

6 posts in this topic

Posted

For those that havent seen it or heard about it on the news. Clarkson et al went to Argentina and were attacked by the locals

or were they

Could they have been a gang of caravanners gaining revenge

Actually up to the point of the attack it was quite boring

Posted

TG does make me chuckle, but I fear it is coming to the end of it's shelf life, what new tricks can they do?

Posted

Gave up on it. Always the same stupid tricks. Agree it is way beyond its' shelf life.

1 person likes this

Posted

I enjoyed it. Admittedly there have been better specials (The Vietnam one was my favourite) and I usually enjoy the weekly show more than the specials anyway but I still thought it was ahead of most of the rubbish on telly this Christmas.

1 person likes this

Posted

I enjoyed it. Admittedly there have been better specials (The Vietnam one was my favourite) and I usually enjoy the weekly show more than the specials anyway butI still thought it was ahead of most of the rubbish on telly this Christmas.

However that is not saying a lot!

It might be our age or knowledge of what Christmas TV has been in the past but this year we found very little indeed of merit.

I feel the BBC's top table feel so restrained by the government that they decided out of spite to really show how awful they can make it? And succeeded.

Posted

Isnt it the biggest selling programme in the world. Shown in just about every country or a local version is anyway. I agree its tired (it has been for years) but its obviously still very lucrative, otherwise Clarkson would have been sacked ages ago.

I suspect there will be many more to come