Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best place to buy laptop batteries

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Both my Toshiba and Sonja's laptop batteries have had it. Where is best/cheapest place to buy from?

Posted

If your laptops are anything like my Dell , they will not like clone batteries, in fact my Dell kept giving error messages , and would only run as if connected to mains and showed no charging being carried out .

Having said that I got an OEM battery from Amazon , but had to read the descriptions and also feedback with some care to be sure of getting a genuine battery and not a copy with OEM markings .

The same also can be said of PSU/Chargers .

Direct from manufactures these items can be quite expensive , whereas bargains can be found on Amazon

Posted

I bought a copy for my Acer - it's better than the original ever was.

Mine came from ebay.

I guess it's a chance you take...

Posted

In Chesterfield there is a Battery re builder who can duplicate Laptop batteries or build increased life ones

Posted

In Chesterfield there is a Battery re builder who can duplicate Laptop batteries or build increased life ones

More info please?

Posted

I bought a cheap one from E Bay for my DEll, and has previously been said, complete waste of money!!

Should have bought the DEll replacement.

Phil.

Posted

before you are convinced that it IS your battery ---check the charger -- Mary went in for a new battery and they said it was OK but the charger was Kn===erd..

Less than half the price of the battery..

Maurice