Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thetford Fridge N90EH

Question

Posted

I'm looking for help with our Fridge a Thetford N90EH 2004 variant with door classed as high due to the handle covering the controls

the door is breaking on the handle.

Does anyone know of places to get hold of a new or replacement door

before I have to set the hinges on the other side of the door to prevent the handle being broken off by SWMBO opening it to hard (i.e. pulling the door before she's released the catch)

4 answers to this question

Posted

Well at present a temporary repair made

quite simply by taking so high tensile steel wire and Alraldite

fixed using a small drill to fix the wire along the inside of the door and the Araldite to bond it in place

Posted

I'm looking for help with our Fridge a Thetford N90EH 2004 variant with door classed as high due to the handle covering the controls

the door is breaking on the handle.

Does anyone know of places to get hold of a new or replacement door

before I have to set the hinges on the other side of the door to prevent the handle being broken off by SWMBO opening it to hard (i.e. pulling the door before she's released the catch)

Graham...saw this,may be what you are looking for.. http://www.leisureshopdirect.com/caravan/cooling/thetford_fridge_and_spare_parts/thetford_n90_fridge_spare_parts.aspx

Posted

Everything but the door I'm afraid

I've already been there looks like I may need a breakers yard to get a new door after all the fridge design is over 10 years old now

Posted

Everything but the door I'm afraid

I've already been there looks like I may need a breakers yard to get a new door after all the fridge design is over 10 years old now

good luck in your search..