Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caravan Pub Sites

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello Folks.

After long and protracted negotiations with Mark ( an hour or two ) we have decided to try to move my MSN group to this site. For those members of both sites it should be a great improvement for all.

Early days yet but I hope to be able to give you a full and concise database of caravan and camping sites which are a stones throw from a pub, bar or club. An area that you can go to to find decent "pubsites" where you don't have to drive to get a drink.

We will encourage members who visit the sites to tell us about them in the site reviews and of course we need to know of new ones.

It may take a little while but I hope you will find it complements this otherwise great website called Touring and Tenting.Com

Regards. Pete. :wine:

Posted

Well done Pete!

I have nothing to offer yet, but when the kids are older I will let you know!!

Posted

Very, very good.

What's a pub?

Posted

HI PETE

PUB SITE FOR YOU

Posted

hi Pete

another good idea

Posted

:smoke: ING

Posted

HI PETE

PUB SITE FOR YOU

Posted

HI PETE

PUB SITE FOR YOU

Posted

hi Pete

another good idea

Posted

Pete, one for your list is the Rutland Arms at Woolsthorpe-by-Belvoir right in the heart of the Vale of Belvoir and next to Belvoir Castle, locally known as 'The Mucky Duck', it boasts a new shower/toilet block built in the old stables also electric hook ups and it is right next door to the pub, it is also by the Grantham canal and is ideal for walking or bikes, just hope you like late sessions, cheers

Posted

Pete, one for your list is the Rutland Arms at Woolsthorpe-by-Belvoir right in the heart of the Vale of Belvoir and next to Belvoir Castle, locally known as 'The Mucky Duck', it boasts a new shower/toilet block built in the old stables also electric hook ups and it is right next door to the pub, it is also by the Grantham canal and is ideal for walking or bikes, just hope you like late sessions, cheers

Posted

Thanks Gypo. Already have that one. Do you know if it is a C&CC site or not?

Regards. Pete.

Posted

Thanks Gypo. Already have that one. Do you know if it is a C&CC site or not?

Regards. Pete.

Posted

Hello Pete glad you are coming on this site I found your other site very difficult to get round and the few messages I posted some of them never seemed to make it I dont know where they went but if they landed on another site it must have confused the hell out of them

lizz

Posted

Hello Pete glad you are coming on this site I found your other site very difficult to get round and the few messages I posted some of them never seemed to make it I dont know where they went but if they landed on another site it must have confused the hell out of them

lizz

Posted

Hi Pete glad to see you here, I know I did not contribute much to your site but you worked hard on it so its good to see it kept going on here. thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Posted

Hi Pete glad to see you here, I know I did not contribute much to your site but you worked hard on it so its good to see it kept going on here. thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Posted

pete

hope this section takes off ok

Posted

Glad to see you over here Pete, my access from work was blocked in yet another tightening of security.

Posted

Wow!! What a fabulous idea for a new forum. Caravanning and pubs (especially real ale ones. That's my idea of heaven.

Posted

Wow!! What a fabulous idea for a new forum. Caravanning and pubs (especially real ale ones. That's my idea of heaven.

Posted

Just to let you know that we have not given up on this, With other problems on this website it's just taking longer than expected. Hope to be started soon. Regards. Pete. yes.gif

Posted

Anyone found any new sites, or stayed at any of the older pub sites? We could do with some movement on this forum. Regards. Pete. thumbup.gif

Posted

We are on the move. Things are happening behind the scenes but unfortunately it all has to be done one at a time and there are over 500 of them! Should be up and running before too long,

Regards. Pete. beer.gifthrowing.gif

Posted

The Star & Garter at Chelveston is sposed to be good. have never stayed there but its about 10-15 mins away oin deepest darkest Northamptonshire. i think it is a CS and is definitely a CL with the CCC. Rallys use it all the time and its just behind the pub.

Dolly x

• French fuel price update
      By Gray · Posted
      We got Monday the prices are settling according to the site http://www.prix-carburants.gouv.fr/  Basically Hyper/supermarket chains as here are cheapest Autoroute services the dearest (surprise)
    • Importing the caravans
      By N1CKTD5 · Posted
      I sold a caravan on ebay a few years ago, to a chap in Newcastle, Australia and he imported it and uses it all the time now.  He said that the main reason was cost.  He'd looked at the Bailey range in a dealership but they wanted around £40k for a Unicorn Barcelona and he'd decided he would use the UK as his purchasing ground.  I did agree to do some considerable work on the 'van for him though including draining and removing the onboard fresh water. They do need to be properly prepared for transit.  I then delivered it to Portsmouth and after a short inspection it was on it's way!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Daisy8899

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts