Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

planning a CS in pub grounds

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Interestingly so does the British Naturists Federation (I am told) that would liven up the village a bit !!!

You have obviously not been to Brandesburton then!!!

rgds

geoff

Posted

Interestingly so does the British Naturists Federation (I am told) that would liven up the village a bit !!!

think we will PASS on this one ! would make us :blush:

Posted

Don't set the price too high, tempting though it might be for a quick payback on your capital outlay. The law of diminishing returns will kick in, especially with the current spike in fuel costs likely to limit travel. I recently enquired about using a pub CS off-peak and was astonished to be quoted £20 pun when full facils club sites not too far away cost £12-13 pun at the time of year and alternative CLs/CSs around £10. Needeless to say I declined to make a booking!

Also bear in mind that, unless you have hardstandings or very good subsoil that will not cut up and get boggy, you may have to limit usage to (say) Easter-late Oct.

Otherwise, good luck, I love CLs behind pubs!

Posted

hi there guys - i got the ok from the brewery then submitted application to CC had a fone call today to say sorry our site is not big enough

he said we do not have 1/2 an acre ???? tho im sure when we measured it ..........ooooh well

the guy on the fone was lovely and very appologetic

he said we could hae 1 van on for 2 nights at a time without any certificate

so IF any of you guys want to come visit feel free to get in touch

in the meantime

like 2morrro ........im getting my tape measure out again .......and wondering whether to apply to c&c club????

although both do have same criteria .................

feeling a tad dissapointed tonight

hope you all enjoyed the lovely sunshiney easter hols

Posted

Definitly apply to C&CC, they're not as pedantic as CC (IMHO)!

Click this banner for a Motorhome and Touring Caravan insurance quote from Caravan Guard