Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ezeey Water Pump Holder

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Ezeey Water Pump Holder as I never know what to do with the pump when refilling is this worth it or something that will get used once?

http://ezeey.co.uk/

post-1-0-31466000-1294076047_thumb.jpg

Posted

Nice find Mark

I've ordered one...(£6.69 delivered) when not using it to hold the pump, I'm going to try raising the waste pipe with it when on a fully serviced pitch :yes:

Posted

It's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist - on Whale submersible fittings there's a "groove" on the housing which holds the pump pipework and stops anything touching the ground.

Posted

Agree with RogerL.......but if you want a cheap alternative try some of those suction hooks used for bathrooms etc....4 for £1 in a Poundshop..

geoff

Posted

I use 2 water containers; the pump's either in one or t'other.

Posted

I use 2 water containers; the pump's either in one or t'other.

Posh or what in Richmond???

geoff

Posted

Posh or what in Richmond???

geoff

Self defence. Once you've heard the cries of dismay from Mrs H or the teenage daughters who have had their showers interrupted by water shortage, you wouldn't want to go through that again.

Posted

Self defence. Once you've heard the cries of dismay from Mrs H or the teenage daughters who have had their showers interrupted by water shortage, you wouldn't want to go through that again.

Spoiltsport - seeing the women fetching water half way through their shower is the best show we get nowadays!

Click this banner for a Motorhome and Touring Caravan insurance quote from Caravan Guard