This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cc sites and tents ?

2 posts in this topic

do all the caravan club sites allow pup tents . while we were in cornwall last year my son and friend came with their pup tent and stayed for 3 nights .

i would like a site that they can come to if they want. would i need to phone and ask before booking or going i was thinking of maybe "pembrey", or "woodstock" near oxford or one of the sites in the cotswolds, "burford"

i know "broadway" doesnt .

i did ask when i was at blackmore. the site manager said i would have to ask whoever is there next year.

what is that supposed to mean. even though he was the manager at the time in blackmore if i wanted to know about next year i would have to ask the person that takes over.

surely if a site can take pup tents they do and if they dont they dont .

does this make sense so i thought i would ask if any of you might know .

thank you for any help.

Yes, pup tents within the caravan's pitch are permitted at almost all Caravan Club sites - there may be a couple of exceptions if the site is all tarmac/concrete. You'll need to check each site's details in the handbook or website.

Tents as a main source of accomodation are only permitted at a few CC sites, ie those where the ground lease requires them to and otherwise they're banned.

• UK 'van v German 'van towing.
      By indoors · Posted
      Something I picked up on many years ago Jim, the reason I left the Truma bike rack on the Hymer, it's no good on this VIP.!! ( Should be fun rockin' 'n rollin' down the Fosseway to Harbury next weekend ) Happy caravanning, indoors.    
    • Possible rally for 2017
      By shipbroker · Posted
      Spring Bank Holiday is the CC National and also many other CC major events. Would think you could lose at least 2 of the possibles if that weekend. geoff  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts