Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Imperia, Liguria

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi

Has anyone visited this campsite, it's near Imperia, Liguria, right on the med.

It looks ok to me but I would appreciate anyone's comments who have been.

Just to note we don't really go for entertainment sites, but are happy with a bar or a restaurant.

Apologies not sure how you make this so you click and are in website.

www.villaggiomauro.it

Posted

We have been to Imperia twice, the town is quite large, we exit of the A10 Imperia west,just on the out skirts its not as busy as right in the town, turn left after the tolls, the camp we go to is in the grounds of the Villa Ferrari, Camp Eucalyptus,apparently once owned by Enzo,the facilities are old but clean and plenty of hot water it is best to enter at the 2nd entrance and stay on the terrace pitches.There is an small outside bar, to get to the beach you walk through a tunnel under the road across the railway lines on to the beach not a 5mins walk, there are lovely restaurants on the front some with live jazz and guitars, also a disco on the beach it can be heard from the camp but it has never bothered us (could be something to do with the vino),we got the train to Monaco which was a lovely ride along the Italian Riviera. We found the people very friendly they remembered us from the year before.Its in the C.C. bible. :thumbsup:

www.campingeucalyptus.com

Posted

Thanks Hairdresser. You mentioned the Eucalytus one to me before, so it must be a good one!!!!

Franco

Posted

Some years ago we spent our holiday trip along this part of the coast and we loved it. Our main stay was in this Site It is in the main town of Spotorno and a short walk from the beach. It is an Italien holiday resort town and geared up for that purpose. When you are on your trip pop up and have a look for maybe a future venue idea.

Click this banner for a Motorhome and Touring Caravan insurance quote from Caravan Guard