Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camping Municipal Des Vaugeons Ecommoy

3 posts in this topic

Posted

About five miles south of Le Mans, at exit 25 take D338 West, approx 1 mile turn right at lights onto Rue da la Charite, site on left approx 800 mtrs. Nicely located site in a wooded area, opposite a small sports complex, barrier entrance, short walk into Ecommoy. Good for overnight or longer. 10.15 euros per night with electric. Closes end Sept.

Posted

About five miles south of Le Mans, at exit 25 take D338 West, approx 1 mile turn right at lights onto Rue da la Charite, site on left approx 800 mtrs. Nicely located site in a wooded area, opposite a small sports complex, barrier entrance, short walk into Ecommoy. Good for overnight or longer. 10.15 euros per night with electric. Closes end Sept.

Posted

Hi Nor, We have stayed at Beaumont sur Sarthe in the past, if you like that you will enjoy the one at Ecommoy.

• Plus Sign next to names
      By MONTYSA · Posted
      Hi Our do you get minus, saw -1 against one member. Happy Caravanning Monty
    • No water pressure
      By DEANO3528 · Posted
      Agreed, Gray. However I managed to get the latest supercession (the blue whale pump) for 83 quid so that swings the assembly versus valve block in my favur I feel. It also comes with a pushfit strainer which is a good idea although now requires a little scheming with the pipe run. There's not enough room to fit into the proper spot; plugged directly into the pump, so I decided to buy some 'spares' from Leisure Shop Direct for those 'eventualities'. I will fit the strainer ahead of the director valve with a purchased stem elbow connector which will allow the feed from the external tanks to plug into the strainer. Hopefully the spares will turn up by Thursday as we are away for the weekend starting Friday dinner and I'd rather have the extra filter in line if at all possible
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Tour Britain & Ireland Map

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts