Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adria Unica

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Adria Unica 502 Dk. 2001 model. 5 berth, fixed end bunks, lovely clean condition, no dents.

900 kg. 6.7m total shipping length. Alko stabiliser. Tows great. Vinyl flooring. Lots of storage space.

Just as in the pictures. Sorry, no awning, they cause tooo many quarrels. Non smokers (as if you

needed to ask)

?5995 ono

Adria01.jpg

Adria07.jpg

Adria06.jpg

Posted

Adria03.jpg

Adria04.jpg

Adria05a.jpg

• Do you look for a site first or area first
      By MONTYSA · Posted
      Area first Happy Caravanning Monty
    • We've hired motorhome to see if we want to do this seriously before buying
      By ManateeGoodDog · Posted
      Hi folks   It's my first post here. Please be gentle :-)   We're semi retired 50s and have spent the last 5 years on board a sailing boat in the Med for 6 months a year. We fancy a change of style for exploring and indulging our love for nature, occasional isolation, open water swimming, our dog (Manatee, Shiu-Tsu).   The idea came about having seen travellers in RVs in S Greece, camped on the foreshore whilst we were anchored in the bay.    So we thought we'd rent an RV in the Uk to see how we liked it and quite frankly we're struggling and would appreciate some advice and info before we abandon the idea..   The dream was a super comfy RV akin to our current boat where we could stay visit beaches, lakes, rivers in the Uk. But where? Budget / fees not an issue, but we want AWAY, a quiet spot on or near a bach in S England, Wales. Or a lake. Or a river. We booked a site and arrived after a 6 hour drive to S Wales today to discover that Motorhomes are not allowed (I had no idea there was a difference from a camper van). We are now in a caravan park site that reminds me of a well run refugee camp.    I spent a few days camped at LLyn Gwynant and Lake Bala a few years ago. Something like that or even more remote. Can anyone please suggest a site? We've paid £1000 to hire this thing for a week ann after one night in S Wales in a field among hundreds of caravans lined up in neat rows I'm ready to quit.  Can anyone help?
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ManateeGoodDog

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts