Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adria Unica

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Adria Unica 502 Dk. 2001 model. 5 berth, fixed end bunks, lovely clean condition, no dents.

900 kg. 6.7m total shipping length. Alko stabiliser. Tows great. Vinyl flooring. Lots of storage space.

Just as in the pictures. Sorry, no awning, they cause tooo many quarrels. Non smokers (as if you

needed to ask)

?5995 ono

Adria01.jpg

Adria07.jpg

Adria06.jpg

Posted

Adria03.jpg

Adria04.jpg

Adria05a.jpg

• Work begins on £200,000 Ludlow caravan holiday home park
      By Jbeans · Posted
      We are really looking forward to getting a motorhome so that next year we can find quiet lonely places and stop not having to worry about whether we are aligned on pitch or whether the hook up is in reach of our cables. . Like quiet lonely places!  
    • Work begins on £200,000 Ludlow caravan holiday home park
      By Gray · Posted
      I wonder  We mostly use tents caravans and motorhomes so yet another Static park just doesn't shake my tree I really feel their narrow gapped ranks of uniformity are horrible We are really looking forward to getting a motorhome so that next year we can find quiet lonely places and stop not having to worry about whether we are aligned on pitch or whether the hook up is in reach of our cables  So we will not be visiting this place but thanks for giving us the information so we can steer clear
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MichaelUKJones

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts