Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12v Wiring

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I am new to this game. I have just bought a 1986 ABI Marauder, on checking things out, I have discovered that the 12v electrics are a mess. I need information on the following.

1. I have three different coloured wires for the fridge, what colour is for what?

2. What colour of wire from the grey 7 core cable gets connected to the battery.

Thank to anyone who takes time to help me out.

Jason.

Posted

I am new to this game. I have just bought a 1986 ABI Marauder, on checking things out, I have discovered that the 12v electrics are a mess. I need information on the following.

2. What colour of wire from the grey 7 core cable gets connected to the battery.

Thank to anyone who takes time to help me out.

Jason.

Posted

Check out this site wiring diagrams

Posted

Just follow the diagram it's the one ALL towbar fitters use to wire up the cars

and a big help when some-one pulls the plug off the wire because she hasn't uncoupled it

• New and need some advice
      By Gray · Posted
      True Geoff neither are we but I threw it out there as a comparison would agree that in France Municipals are a good way to go cheap just wish there were a few more of them in Spain too they are a little farther apart there
    • New and need some advice
      By shipbroker · Posted
      If I was in a similar situation I would be hopping from Municipal to Municipal where nightly rental is low and includes EHU normally. Don't think think the OP is ever likely to be in the Motorhome arena...   geoff
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ngextreme

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts