This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Old Station, Heacham, near hunstanton

1 post in this topic

We stay at the Old Station, at Heacham near Hunstanton over the Bank hoilday, The Owner had a railway Station in their back garden it was nice little C.S. Site, good supermarket and other shop near by, and the beach 10 minute walk good for dogs too, as we was leaving we went to book it for next year may bank hoilday 2007, The owner said sorry we are no longer trading this C.S. site as from Easter next year 2007, We ask why? because they are going to put railway line in their garden near the Station and put a couple of railway carriage on, and let it out to hoilday maker, they let out the railway station as well, oh dear another good C.S. gone, we are sad but that life, just to let you know, Trevor+Yvonne+ :dog::dog:

• UK 'van v German 'van towing.
      By indoors · Posted
      Hi all, Twice we've been away now in our Coachman VIP 560/4 and must say am disappointed in it's towing capability prowess to any of the last seven German 'vans we've enjoyed. There is a definite twitch in the tail of the car ( so the 'van must be not so stable ). There is a loss on fuel consumption of - 4 mpg. Have already noticed the marked difference in stature of the Coachman compared to the Hymer, the V.I.P  is higher off the ground and certainly higher at roof level. In conclusion am very satisfied with the V.I.P as a caravan once on site but I do really feel the German 'vans are a lot more stable on the open road. Happy caravanning, indoors.
    • Possible rally for 2017
      By sonjaf · Posted
      Not sure if we have enough interest in this to go ahead, unless we can get more people ?
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts