Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Old Station, Heacham, near hunstanton

1 post in this topic

Posted

We stay at the Old Station, at Heacham near Hunstanton over the Bank hoilday, The Owner had a railway Station in their back garden it was nice little C.S. Site, good supermarket and other shop near by, and the beach 10 minute walk good for dogs too, as we was leaving we went to book it for next year may bank hoilday 2007, The owner said sorry we are no longer trading this C.S. site as from Easter next year 2007, We ask why? because they are going to put railway line in their garden near the Station and put a couple of railway carriage on, and let it out to hoilday maker, they let out the railway station as well, oh dear another good C.S. gone, we are sad but that life, just to let you know, Trevor+Yvonne+ :dog::dog:

• I must be out of touch £28,000 for a new Swift!
      By MONTYSA · Posted
      Hi That's the reason staying with my 2001 conquer last year ready to change to new van only because wanted a Island bed but came to my senses. Nothing wrong with my VAN paid for years ago. Probably last me out. Gone are the days when changed van every few years when I was working. Don't know our people can afford New van at to day's prices. Site fee in season are getting over the top as well. Happy Caravanning Monty  
    • Cor! those were the days and still going strong
      By Paulgkn · Posted
      Took my scouts to Butlins at Minehead some 20 years ago for the day! Told them they could not leave until 12, noon to go into town! At 11.30 all of them, and my leaders were waiting at the gate to be released!   
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    B&G

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts