This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Old Station, Heacham, near hunstanton

1 post in this topic

We stay at the Old Station, at Heacham near Hunstanton over the Bank hoilday, The Owner had a railway Station in their back garden it was nice little C.S. Site, good supermarket and other shop near by, and the beach 10 minute walk good for dogs too, as we was leaving we went to book it for next year may bank hoilday 2007, The owner said sorry we are no longer trading this C.S. site as from Easter next year 2007, We ask why? because they are going to put railway line in their garden near the Station and put a couple of railway carriage on, and let it out to hoilday maker, they let out the railway station as well, oh dear another good C.S. gone, we are sad but that life, just to let you know, Trevor+Yvonne+ :dog::dog:

• Long delays French Belgium border
      By Rodders · Posted
      I am reading on the Pistonheads forum that the France/ Belgium border has now got controls , this in particular affects the A16 Autoroute near Dunkirk where there have been delays of up to 3hrs experienced  , taking the N601 was an alternative , but checks this morning show delays on that road as well .
    • whats your plans for next year
      By Bristles · Posted
      You have my deepest sympathy and your O/H doesn't know which side his bread is buttered. Marriage is a compromise but he obviously doesn't know and appreciate what he has got. I'm afraid to say you will always have a problem! a leopard never changes it's spots! sorry to be the bearer of bad news on thet one. 
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts