Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brand new Erka Trailer with custom hood, ideal for camping

1 post in this topic

Posted

[attachmentid=5475]This is my custom Erka trailer with a one off precision made galvanized bolted on top, just undo 6 screws and the the camper top lifts off, then the trailer is just like a standard Erka trailer.

Copy and paste or just click on this link to view photo's

http://public.fotki.com/snowwolfwarrior/erka_trailer/

The hinged top with water tight rubber seal lifts automatically when the three lockable stainless catches are released and stays up on dampened gas lifters.

The top of the hood under the detachable brand new Karrite roof box, has been reinforced so you can if you wanted, stand safely on top of it.

All the tyres are new and the spare is new too.

I have attached a stainless steel box on the front, inside is a fire exstinguisher and the keys for the Karrite box lock, it's a nice box to store anything you like and is water tight.

Everything that you can see in the photo's is what you get .

I guatantee there is not another trailer in the world that looks like this one, it has been professionally built to my specifications, it is perfect for camping and also with the top off, it converts to a standard Erka trailer.

The pictures do not do this sturdy and non rusting trailer any justice, you will be amazed at the quality and you will not be disapointed in any way.

email me on oakman44@btinternet.com for more info. ?795

Click this banner for a Motorhome and Touring Caravan insurance quote from Caravan Guard
  • Topics

• French healthcara good , Calais port yuk
      By Green Squirrel · Posted
      I (we) can echo your thoughts on the French health service - they are excellent AND glad you are OK Rodders.
    • French healthcara good , Calais port yuk
      By Rodders · Posted
      Having been taken ill in Calais on Sunday , I have nothing but praise for the French health system After a stupidly early start Sunday morning , we took a P&O ferry to Calais (£32 with 6bottles of Banrock station thrown in ) I was in the throws of a heavy cold and had not slept well for a couple of days , having done our wine and food shopping , we stopped for a bite of lunch , that is when it all caught up on me . I started to feel odd , and light headed , next thing I woke up with Cite Europe first responders checking me out . They took my previous history ( hard going due to our limited French ) but what did get through was 3 previous heart attacks . For them, that set the alarm bells ringing  , and an ambulance was called and I was  carted off to the Calais Hospital . For 12 hours I was subjected to a barrage of tests ,ECG , Blood, BP etc and the upshot of it was likely fatigue and nothing else . The E111 worked fine , and I was given a referral letter , copy of all the test results , and discharged . I was expecting some sort of invoice for the treatment , but it was just like the NHS at home , FOC So at midnight we left the hospital to join the queue for the delayed ferries , due to the grounding of a ship earlier in the day at the port entrance , finally boarding at around 0245 .port information was all but non existent. Out Son , who was with us but  in his car had  left earlier ,and  had been waiting over 6hours at the port , in the end we ended up on the same sailing . Finally getting home in the early hours of Monday morning A weekend to forget  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    jimjam107@hotmail.com

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts