Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brand new Erka Trailer with custom hood, ideal for camping

1 post in this topic

Posted

[attachmentid=5475]This is my custom Erka trailer with a one off precision made galvanized bolted on top, just undo 6 screws and the the camper top lifts off, then the trailer is just like a standard Erka trailer.

Copy and paste or just click on this link to view photo's

http://public.fotki.com/snowwolfwarrior/erka_trailer/

The hinged top with water tight rubber seal lifts automatically when the three lockable stainless catches are released and stays up on dampened gas lifters.

The top of the hood under the detachable brand new Karrite roof box, has been reinforced so you can if you wanted, stand safely on top of it.

All the tyres are new and the spare is new too.

I have attached a stainless steel box on the front, inside is a fire exstinguisher and the keys for the Karrite box lock, it's a nice box to store anything you like and is water tight.

Everything that you can see in the photo's is what you get .

I guatantee there is not another trailer in the world that looks like this one, it has been professionally built to my specifications, it is perfect for camping and also with the top off, it converts to a standard Erka trailer.

The pictures do not do this sturdy and non rusting trailer any justice, you will be amazed at the quality and you will not be disapointed in any way.

email me on oakman44@btinternet.com for more info. ?795

• French fuel price update
      By Rodders · Posted
      Friday 1500 hrs ish Another update Dordogne to Calais , prices for Diesel Carrefor  Sarlat €1.12 AutoRoute Dordogne to Calais €1.28/€1.36 Carrefor Calais €1.06pl   Cite Europe deserted !! this was around lunchtime Friday , normally heaving Quite a few shops are boarded up .Weak pound ?
    • Fiat 500X
      By GaryB · Posted
      Looking quickly at August's Practical Caravan shows the following new 2 berths: Bailey Pursuit 400-2 @‌ 1090kgs MTPLM (82.5% match) Sprite Alpine 2 @‌ 1191kgs MTPLM (90.2% match) Venus 460/2 @‌ 1175kgs MTPLM (89% match) Xplore 304 @‌ 1043kgs MTPLM (79% match) Xplore 402 @‌ 1104kgs MTPLM (83.6% match) The newer the caravans tend to be heavier than older versions (one of our older caravans was a 1996 Coachman 480/4 4 berth that was only 1200kgs MTPLM!), so looking at one a year or so older might get you a bigger caravan at the sacrifice of newer kit. Also be aware that if you passed your test after January 1997 your "B" category only permits a maximum train weight (plated max. weight of car plus plated max. weight of caravan) of 3500kgs.  Not a problem with what you're looking at but worth bearing in mind if you look at larger car/caravan combinations in the future.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    G4RY..

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts