Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

decorate the inside

Question

Posted

hi guys were just become caravan owners as me and familiy did always say we was happy with our folding camper and we would never tow a caravan..

but i dont know i waited so long to get one (towing still scares me)

anyway i have a question can you paint the inside your caravan?

we was only thinking of the walls (covererd in like a wood effect lamilated or something like that ) just thought we could make it more home like

many thanks

drive1.gif

2 answers to this question

Posted

One could always consider wallpaper.

Posted

A few years ago I repapered the inside of our old Bailey with one of the vinyl papers, Novamura I think it was called. Using good heavy duty paste it lasted until we sold the van a year or two later and I think was fine even later on.

• Monty Don & Chelsea
      By markf · Posted
      I like Monty, I know what you mean about some of the presenters, enjoy the show though just wish I had tickets
    • Monty Don & Chelsea
      By Rodders · Posted
      Anyone see Monty at the show on royal day He needs to have a serious word with his tailor , looks like he borrowed his suit from Worzal Gummage Then later seeing him sitting with Grason Perry , got me thinking Aunt Sally had turned up to see Worzal  , Also watching the show , a realisation came to me about what irritated me about modern presentation styles A Radio 1 presenter ( forgot her name ) was talking about her gardening , well at least I think that is what she was talking about , she was spitting words at a machine gun rate and my ears could not keep up with her . Later Joe Swift came back on and spoke in a measured and clear way easily understood and absorbed . The realisation is ,that now days on radio and yoof TV p,resenters seem to  have to gabble at top speed Hence , I struggle to listen to Radio 1  , and 2 sometimes , LBC  just to pick a few. Must get new batteries for my ears !          
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jgb

• Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
      nor
    3. 3
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics