Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

decorate the inside

Question

Posted

hi guys were just become caravan owners as me and familiy did always say we was happy with our folding camper and we would never tow a caravan..

but i dont know i waited so long to get one (towing still scares me)

anyway i have a question can you paint the inside your caravan?

we was only thinking of the walls (covererd in like a wood effect lamilated or something like that ) just thought we could make it more home like

many thanks

drive1.gif

2 answers to this question

Posted

One could always consider wallpaper.

Posted

A few years ago I repapered the inside of our old Bailey with one of the vinyl papers, Novamura I think it was called. Using good heavy duty paste it lasted until we sold the van a year or two later and I think was fine even later on.

• JUST ORDERED NEW CAR
      By MONTYSA · Posted
      Hi It is made by Seat in Spain they also make the VW Sharan in same factory Alhambra and Sharan are the same car you get more for your Money from the Alhambra,VW own Seat. I would not think that it is coming to end of life as it is the new model only come out last year. it is the 184bhp auto model. it won tow car best mpv award this year and I believe also in 2012 and 2013. Happy Caravanning Monty
    • JUST ORDERED NEW CAR
      By Surfer · Posted
      Had to look up Alhambra 2.0ltr SE LUX as did nto know who made it.  I suspect that the model is coming to the end of its life hence it going onto Motability however it seems to be a good bargain.  Kerbweight is 1841kg so good towing ratio assuming it si the manual version and not auto or DSG.  Is it the 150 or 184hp version?
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Tour Britain & Ireland Map

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts