This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

decorate the inside

hi guys were just become caravan owners as me and familiy did always say we was happy with our folding camper and we would never tow a caravan..

but i dont know i waited so long to get one (towing still scares me)

anyway i have a question can you paint the inside your caravan?

we was only thinking of the walls (covererd in like a wood effect lamilated or something like that ) just thought we could make it more home like

many thanks

2 answers to this question

One could always consider wallpaper.

A few years ago I repapered the inside of our old Bailey with one of the vinyl papers, Novamura I think it was called. Using good heavy duty paste it lasted until we sold the van a year or two later and I think was fine even later on.

• Nights away 2015
      By sdrew56 · Posted
      Another 2 for us please at Greenhill Farm Nomansland, please.
    • Damp (Maybe) ???
      By Gray · Posted
      OUR caravan engineer does a set damp test every year and he has done all but one of our services since 2003 when we got the caravan  The meters that record an amount of moisture as slightly better than the noise producing one in that it quantifies the moisture But I understand what Mark means about false positives as some materials have lower resistances so produce a false positive Pictures I agree with as by superimposing the images you can see progress     Also if your van is a 2008 that means it's 6 year damp cover is up check out your insurance about damp too
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts