Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sites near Caen and Rouen Please

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone, Where planning the summer sortie again and we're looking for an overnight site somewhere around Caen. We're doing Zeebrugge to Somewhere in South Brittany and I reckon Caen will be far enough for one day. Something small and handy to the motorway would be nice.

Equally, on the way back were doing South Brittany to somewhere on the Somme and I reckon Rouen will do nicely as a stop over.. Again somewhere handy for the motorway would be good.

We've got to pick four sites this year and we can't even make a decision on one never mind four blushing.gif so any help would be most welcome. thumbup.gif Thanks

Posted

Hi everyone, Where planning the summer sortie again and we're looking for an overnight site somewhere around Caen. We're doing Zeebrugge to Somewhere in South Brittany and I reckon Caen will be far enough for one day. Something small and handy to the motorway would be nice.

Equally, on the way back were doing South Brittany to somewhere on the Somme and I reckon Rouen will do nicely as a stop over.. Again somewhere handy for the motorway would be good.

We've got to pick four sites this year and we can't even make a decision on one never mind four  blushing.gif  so any help would be most welcome. thumbup.gif Thanks

Posted

See my post re: Camping Le Bel Air. It's near Rouen

Posted

We stayed at les hautes coutures which is right by the pegasus bridge at Benouville.

This was a lovely site but we did only stay the one night.

It is about 2km from Ouistreham on the road to Caen.

We used CCC vouchers and paid about 13 euros for the night.

Well impressed because the Bridge was so near and was a real surprise and a big bonus we hadnt expected.

Dolly xxx

• Pleased we aren't off to France
      By carper · Posted
      I'm glad to say that I am already in France and am staying on this site until 26th June. I arrived on Wednesday and Deisel was €1.08 when I filled up yesterday it was €1.14. There doesn't appear to be any supply problems at the moment just big price increases. I don't see how the Government will be able to let it go on to long as it will affect the number of people coming here for both holidays and the Euros which will cost them millions.       Les
    • 2016 nights away
      By shipbroker · Posted
      5 nights @ Ambleside with Retired....now 45 nights   geoff
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jgb

• Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
      nor