• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,425 posts
  • My outfit: Bailey Pageant Bordeaux Kia Sorento

• Real first name: Mark
  • Expertise: None at the moment
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:09 PM

Welcome to Touring and Tenting.

Apart from posting on the forums please take a moment to have a look around and get to know us, the more you put in the more you will get out of your stay with us.

A few areas for you to check are listed below

Profile (There is a seperate post on this) but please spend a mo updating your profile, adding pictures, backgrounds etc.
You can also connect with Facebook and Twitter

Gallery, Add your own pics or comment on others

Showroom Add your outfit, caravan, tent, motorhome or towcar, or comment and rate others

T&Times Our news area, you can write your own articles if you want and they can be on any topic, its up to you.

T&TiNet This area needs a seperate registration but allows you to play games, chat, create quizes etc. It is a social networking area for us.

Chat room Members only chat room, you can see if members are chatting at the top of the forum or down at bottom near members online

Rallies If you want to join in more we hold regular rallies and meets, all welcome.

Campsite directory Lives on a seperate server but as with the forums you can interact as little or as much as you wish

Review Centre Add a caravan, motorhome, tent or product review in our new review area

Become involved with T&T Drop me a private message or email if you wish to become more involved in any part of T&T or contact any member of the team

Failing that if your thing is to just post away on the forums please do so. You are more than welcome.
  • Katharita likes this

Follow Touring and Tenting on
crowd.png socialtwitter.png socialfacebook.png big-p-button.png SiteSee.png

Ils peuvent nous copier mais ils wil triomphe pas

#2 Brantuk

Brantuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My outfit: Swift Utopia 530 / V70 D5 (185)

• Expertise: Astronomy

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:55 AM

Thanks for the welcome Markf :)

Looks like a new site - nicely laid out without being too busy. Gonna take a look around now.

Cheers :)

#3 Katharita

Katharita

rock solid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • My outfit: boots

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

Welcome to Touring and Tenting.

Apart from posting on the forums please take a moment to have a look around and get to know us, the more you put in the more you will get out of your stay with us.

A few areas for you to check are listed below

Profile (There is a seperate post on this) but please spend a mo updating your profile, adding pictures, backgrounds etc.
You can also connect with Facebook and Twitter

Gallery, Add your own pics or comment on others

Showroom Add your outfit, caravan, tent, motorhome or towcar, or comment and rate others

T&Times Our news area, you can write your own articles if you want and they can be on any topic, its up to you.

T&TiNet This area needs a seperate registration but allows you to play games, chat, create quizes etc. It is a social networking area for us.

Chat room Members only chat room, you can see if members are chatting at the top of the forum or down at bottom near members online

Rallies If you want to join in more we hold regular rallies and meets, all welcome.

Campsite directory Lives on a seperate server but as with the forums you can interact as little or as much as you wish

Review Centre Add a caravan, motorhome, tent or product review in our new review area

Become involved with T&T Drop me a private message or email if you wish to become more involved in any part of T&T or contact any member of the team

Failing that if your thing is to just post away on the forums please do so. You are more than welcome.

Could you not put this on all new members welcome

#4 sonjaf

sonjaf

Co-Founder

• Admin
  • 20,078 posts
  • My outfit: Bailey Pageant Bordeaux and Kia Sorrento XE

• Real first name: Sonja
  • Expertise: T&T Rally organiser

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:31 AM

what a great idea

#5 SMEESH

SMEESH

wobbly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • My outfit: 2004 Ace Jubilee Statesman behind a Jaguar S Type 2.7d se

• Real first name: IAN
  • Expertise: Usualy saying the wrong thing at the wrong time !

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

Had a wee wonder round the Forum. Great set up with bags of info. Seems to have many Members but sadly a severe lack of Posts. Have been lying dormant myself since I joined but have been popping in and out over the last two weeks and find the Forum just too quiet ...........

Smeesh...................Posted Image

#6 Jbeans

Jbeans

guru

• Top Posters
  • 4,070 posts
  • My outfit: Abbey Transtar /1.9cdti Vectra Estate

• Real first name: Jill

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Had a wee wonder round the Forum. Great set up with bags of info. Seems to have many Members but sadly a severe lack of Posts. Have been lying dormant myself since I joined but have been popping in and out over the last two weeks and find the Forum just too quiet ...........

Smeesh...................Posted Image

T & T ers are out and about in their caravans!
Jill

Be safe son.Posted Image

ONE LIFE. LIVE IT!

#7 bobnchris

bobnchris

guru

• Top Posters
  • 1,798 posts
  • My outfit: volvo xc90 & bailey pageant moselle

• Real first name: bob
  • Expertise: ex planner / ex buyer
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

T & T ers are out and about in their caravans!

I agree with Jill, whats the point of having a caravan and staying at home - get out there

But I agree it does seem a little quiet

#8 aps-direct

aps-direct

• Trade member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My outfit: n/a

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

Can we create question polls on touring and tenting? I see that some forum sites occasionally allow a small side box with a yes or no question or a multiple choice question.

We are quite new to this site and we really want to start helping people out with any motoring questions that would be useful to members and finding out what else we could do to make your trips easier!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users