Photo

Brand new Erka Trailer with custom hood, ideal for camping

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 snowwolf

snowwolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 01:34 PM

[attachmentid=5475]This is my custom Erka trailer with a one off precision made galvanized bolted on top, just undo 6 screws and the the camper top lifts off, then the trailer is just like a standard Erka trailer.

[b]Copy and paste or just click on this link to view photo's

http://public.fotki....r/erka_trailer/

The hinged top with water tight rubber seal lifts automatically when the three lockable stainless catches are released and stays up on dampened gas lifters.

The top of the hood under the detachable brand new Karrite roof box, has been reinforced so you can if you wanted, stand safely on top of it.

All the tyres are new and the spare is new too.

I have attached a stainless steel box on the front, inside is a fire exstinguisher and the keys for the Karrite box lock, it's a nice box to store anything you like and is water tight.

Everything that you can see in the photo's is what you get .

I guatantee there is not another trailer in the world that looks like this one, it has been professionally built to my specifications, it is perfect for camping and also with the top off, it converts to a standard Erka trailer.

The pictures do not do this sturdy and non rusting trailer any justice, you will be amazed at the quality and you will not be disapointed in any way.

email me on oakman44@btinternet.com for more info. [b] ?795